When old pipes fail by leaking or bursting, it can lead to thousands of dollars of structural damage in walls and framing. Benjamin Franklin Overland Park offers copper, CPVC, PVC, and PEX repiping services Overland Park residents depend on to restore safety to their homes. Our expert plumbers will inspect your home, explain how pipe replacement works, and make recommendations on the best repiping options for your home. Repiping will protect the home’s structural integrity, restore water pressure, and alleviate discoloration issues.
Failed Pipes are Dangerous to Your Home
Even small leaks in pipes can be quite damaging. When leaks are hidden away behind drywall and beneath floors, the undetected leak causes rotting and weakening of floors and joists and mold infestation. Repairing structural damages can cost thousands of dollars.
Some homes built during or before the 1960s were built with galvanized piping and homes built from the 1970s-1990s often have polybutylene pipes. Galvanized and polybutylene pipes are no longer used and will need to be replaced sooner or later because they fail. Some prospective home buyers will not even consider buying a home that does not meet current building codes, such as homes with galvanized or polybutylene plumbing. Benjamin Franklin Overland Park offers the repiping services Overland Park residents need.
- What are Some Signs of Compromised Pipes?
- Low water pressure, especially when using multiple water points. Example-showering while the dishwasher or washing machine is running
- When the toilet is flushed, the shower suddenly runs hot
- Water discolored or contains sediment- rusty, yellow, or brown
- Drinking water doesn’t taste right
Ben Franklin Overland Park is BBB Certified
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Overland Park is proud to provide the repiping services residents trust. Our goal is for every customer to be 100% satisfied with our repiping services.Benjamin Franklin Overland Park is a Better Business Bureau accredited plumbing company.
Repiping for a Fair Price
- Our repiping pricing is straightforward with no hidden fees; you approve all pricing before work begins.Benjamin Franklin Overland Park is happy to provide a free in-home repiping estimate.
- We back up our work with a one-year guarantee. If one of our repairs breaks in a year, we will make it right at no additional cost.
- Benjamin Franklin Overland Park’s plumbers have apprenticed with master plumbers; they are experts.
- We’ll take good care of your home: our plumbers will wear shoe covers to protect your floors and will cleanup after the repiping job.
- Our plumbers arrive promptly for your repiping appointment, guaranteed- ”If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For best quality repiping services, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Overland Park today at (816) 353-8710 or request an appointment.