Most people try to be careful about what goes down the drain, simple everyday use will cause homes to occasionally need sewer and drain cleaning services at some point. The pipes and drains in our homes are constantly under assault from daily household activities like washing dishes and showering. Toothpaste, bar soap, grease, oil and hair all build up and cause clogs in pipes, drains, and sewer lines.
When your home’s pipes and drains get clogged, you might be tempted to try a chemical drain cleaner. Don’t do it! Harsh, chemical drain cleaners damage your home’s pipes and plumbing system. First, try to alleviate the clog by using a plunger. If the plunger does not work, call a plumber.
Our drain cleaning and sewer clean-out diagnostics include: first running a snake or drain auger e through pipes to clear the clog. Then we might use a camera to inspect pipes and determine where the backup is located. If the clog or break is located outside of the home, we’ll find the sewer clean-out and fix the problem from there.
It is common for older homes to have tree roots invade sewer lines and cause problems outside. We can fix that too. Benjamin Franklin Overland Park is proud to provide sewer and drain cleaning Overland Park residents can count on.
What are the symptoms of a sewer clog?
- Multiple locations in the home are clogged, example: toilets and sinks
- When the toilet is flushed, water bubbles out of a sink or shower drain and there are bubbles in the toilet when the sink or shower is in use
If your home is experiencing any of these issues, it could mean that contaminated wastewater is backing up into your home. Get it checked out right away.
We are the Plumber Overland Park Trusts
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Overland Park, we are known for our customer service; we want every customer to be 100% satisfied with their Overland Park sewer and drain cleaning. Benjamin Franklin Overland Park is a Better Business Bureau accredited plumber.
Professional Plumbing Work at a Fair Price
Benjamin Franklin Overland Park is proud to provide sewer and drain cleaning Overland Park residents can count on.
- All Benjamin Franklin Overland plumbers have apprenticed with master plumbers and take educational courses to stay up to date on emerging technologies, new plumbing codes, and new techniques.
- Benjamin Franklin Overland Plumbers are courteous and will comport themselves in a professional manner in your home.
- BFP Overland Park plumbers wear shoe covers to protect your floors and will not leave a mess after the job is done.
- We will be on-time – ”If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For the best quality sewer and drain cleaning & repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Overland Park today at (816) 353-8710 or request an appointment.